Your question is probably not answerable here in its current form. The entire point of the OWASP mobile security project is that there are a great many threats, of which the top ten are listed, and a large number of mitigating controls or activities.
- Insecure Data Storage
- Weak Server Side Controls
- Insufficient Transport Layer Protection
- Client Side Injection
- Poor Authorization and Authentication
- Improper Session Handling
- Security Decisions Via Untrusted Inputs
- Side Channel Data Leakage
- Broken Cryptography
- Sensitive Information Disclosure
If you read the page you linked to, you will see their summary of risk, and a current list of mitigating controls for each of the top ten, and this is still a work in progress so the expectation is that the community will help to build more detail in to the document.
All those ten are applicable to Android phones, so read the risk summary for each one and look at your application to see if you use any of the mitigation controls.