If a Linux user need use his bank account from Internet, then what technologies and procedures should use?
- Is better to use the Guest Account (if exist) of the OS, or an Administrator Account?
- What web browser is highly recommended?
- Should the user clean the browser history or it isn't useful?
- Some specific port should be closed? (I'm developing with PHP so I have the port 80 opened for Apache)
- There are some plugins or configurations that must be enabled/disabled?
- Any software or method that could help to improve the security?
- The Tor browser + Vidalia is a good or a bad alternative?