Problems configuring Webscrab to intercept traffic from localhost(Webgoat).
I am trying to go through the Webgoat tutorial and at one point I need to use Webscrap. I configured the proxy though Firefox and I added the LAN settings in Windows, but it still doesn't work.
I can't find a solution on-line, I think I tried everything.
Windows LAN settings:
This is the file I run for Webgoat
This is the file I use for Webscrab
If I try to access the Webgoat through this link, webscrab does not intercept anything
If I try to access webgoat through this link, the traffic is intercepted, however it says that the page is not found (Error 404)
I can't a solution on line so I hope here anybody knows how to make it work.