Does anyone have any experience using Maltego in a team? Not being a server/client architecture I'm wondering how to best utilize this tool when you have a pentest team of four to five people.
- Everyone on the team has a license and shares the .mtgx file.
- Have Maltego installed on a server and RDP/VNC to this server.
- Have Maltego installed on one PC and connect a screen for the whole team to see, but not interact.
- Everyone can interact well enough, but it is expensive and only one can make changes to the file at a time.
- It's cheap but only one can interact at same time (RDP). If VNC is used more people can interact, but VNC performance tend to be poor.
- Nice for team with one team leader, but we change team leader upon projects. Also many projects are small so multiple projects at the same time.
I must say I'm not satisfied with any of my approaches, can anyone think of (or already use) another approach to use Maltego in a team?
(P.S. I know this might be more of a discussion than a clear cut QA, but I did not know where else to turn to)