I've drafted some ground rules for a call for adversarial attack-review. I've tried to cover the following topics:
- Link to the policy that I want to enforce.
- Link to a minimal testbed and installation instructions if that proves cumbersome.
- Some suggestions on how to demonstrate an attack.
- What an attacker might gain.
- What is out of bounds -- things that, if attacked, will not result in credit.
- How to disclose a vulnerability, claim credit, etc.
- Pointers to fora for further questions.
What should a document like this cover? Anything I should add or leave out?
What in my specific draft (link above) is confusing, poorly thought out, or just plain boneheaded?