Tag Info

New answers tagged


The reason why it's important and not critical is not because there are mitigating factors. The description of Important is: This rating is given to flaws that can easily compromise the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of resources. These are the types of vulnerabilities that allow local users to gain privileges, allow unauthenticated ...


Given you have referenced Github, I will assume this related to some type of As an open source project, a note to oss-sec is a good idea. This will bring it to the attention of most upstream distributors. You do not need to subscribe to post to oss-sec, but you should note carefully the etiquette/content guidelines in the link above. A rummage through the ...

Top 50 recent answers are included