New answers tagged


You are not "obliged" to follow any such practise. Not following them may simply mean that you won't be eligible for some goodies. Or that they can't properly provide a fix. As for the disclosure itself, it would be ethical in my opinion not to wait for the remaining 80 days. There's a notorious case of a security researcher that used its not-a-bug on ...

Top 50 recent answers are included