- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 C)
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl
- Add sugar and butter to mixing bowl and beat well
- Add egg, beat mixture until egg is fully incorporated.
- Add vanilla and continue mixing
- Beat in 1/3 cup milk
- Gently stir in about 1/3 of the flour/baking powder mixture.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until all the ingredients are blended.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
4 Why do some websites need time to log you in securely, while others can do it instantly? apr 16 '14
1 If bruteforcing a password goes aaa, AAA, aab, AAB, etc, all the way to ZZZ, wouldn't ZZZZZZ be the most secure password? apr 14 '14
1 If I connect to a website directly (by IP) over HTTPS, can a network admin seen what IP I'm accessing? oct 22
0 Should things that need to be reversed be encrypted? jan 20 '14