148 reputation
5
bio website
location Singapore
age 26
visits member for 2 years, 1 month
seen Jul 17 at 19:00

Currently undertaking Bachelor of computer Science


Sep
24
awarded  Autobiographer
Aug
11
awarded  Popular Question
Mar
7
comment Fresh Graduate Going into Penetration Testing
Thanks Scott! :)
Mar
6
comment Fresh Graduate Going into Penetration Testing
Thanks Thanks Thanks! :)
Mar
6
accepted Fresh Graduate Going into Penetration Testing
Mar
6
awarded  Supporter
Mar
6
comment Fresh Graduate Going into Penetration Testing
do you think it will be difficult to move to development after doing pen-test?
Mar
6
comment Fresh Graduate Going into Penetration Testing
It is basically 10% Research on whatever we are interested in and the other 90% which doing pen test for banks and such.
Mar
6
asked Fresh Graduate Going into Penetration Testing
Nov
4
asked Finding pre-image of MD5 hash
Oct
31
awarded  Scholar
Oct
31
accepted BLP Lattice structure with missing top and bottom levels
Oct
31
comment BLP Lattice structure with missing top and bottom levels
This is actually based on an assignment from school, we had to convert an Access control matrix to a blp lattice-structure and then suggest an additional security level. I am done with the lattice structure, however im not sure if adding the top and bottom helps with the additional security level part, or do i need to do more.
Oct
31
comment BLP Lattice structure with missing top and bottom levels
So meaning i have to add a top and bottom?
Oct
31
comment BLP Lattice structure with missing top and bottom levels
hi thank you so much for the long reply, is it possible for me to private message you in some means in order for me to clarify my question better?
Oct
31
comment BLP Lattice structure with missing top and bottom levels
@polynomial Just that i see most blp always end with exactly 1 node on the top and bottom. do we have to do it to make it more secure?
Oct
31
comment BLP Lattice structure with missing top and bottom levels
there are layers and seperated privilege levels, just not top and bottom layer.
Oct
31
awarded  Student
Oct
31
asked BLP Lattice structure with missing top and bottom levels