|visits||member for||3 years, 5 months|
|seen||Jan 3 at 13:57|
Web developer since 1997. Other interests include embedded systems, static program analysis, and software visualization. Oh, and Lego!
Check out our sister site english.stackexchange.com, it actually has questions you might find interesting:
- Is the term “hack” more positive or more negative?
- Etymology of “Sidejacking”
- Isn't the word “uninstall” wrong?
- Version control messages: what tense?
- Is “errored” correct usage?
- What is the plural of the word “index”?
- “Geek” vs. “Nerd”
- Do most languages need more space than English?
- What is the origin of ZOMG?
- Is there a real difference between null and zero?
- Plural form of “Software”
- Marking plural of code words
- Is it “GPL License” or “GPL license”?
2 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|