Working as Test Manager at Kaba. Doing a lot of development, also in my free time and for freeware products with my own company, WelliSolutions.
- Studied Informatics (Computer Networking) at HFU Furtwangen, Germany, degree: Dipl.-Inform. (FH).
- IT system electrician.
- Radio amateur.
- IREB (R) certified Requirements Engineer (Foundation Level)
- Group Manager and Senior Project Manager
- Senior software developer
- Software developer
- Since 2004: C# 2.0, Visual Studio, XML, XSLT, HTML, Windows XP, Batch
- Since 2007: Ubuntu LAMP Server, Wordpress, Email, SSH, Bash
- Since 2009: WinDbg, SOS, SOSEX, Windows 7
- Since 2012: C# 4.5, WPF, Windows 7
- Since 2013: Software maintenance, metrics
- Since 2014: Java, Silk4J, SAP
- Since 2015: IPv6, DevExpress
- Since 2007: Project management
- Since 2009: Group management (team lead)
- Since 2010: Communication training
- Since 2011: Doing job application trainings
27 Should I change all my passwords due to heartbleed apr 9 '14
3 Am I safe if browsing to /cgi-bin/ returns HTTP 403? sep 25 '14
3 Convincing my manager to use salts jun 23 '14
2 Can my Mac be affected without running the malware? sep 25 '14
2 Key's random art image is mostly black nov 18 '14
1 How to check executable code signing signatures? feb 5 '14