|location||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada|
|visits||member for||4 years, 4 months|
|seen||May 1 '14 at 17:56|
Seasoned UNIX, Security and Network engineer. I'm here to answer questions I can help with, and to learn new things in the process.
- Linux (Debian, Slackware, RHEL/CentOS, SuSE) - RHCE certified.
- Solaris (2.6 and up)
- Windows Server (2000 upwards)
- Can write in Perl, bash, PHP, C#
- Cisco switching/routing (both IOS and CatOS) and security gear (PIX, ASA, FWSM, etc.)
- Checkpoint Firewall-1 and Provider-1
- F5 BIG-IP LTM and GTM
...and much more. My CV is available on request, and my LinkedIn profile is here.
Thanks for stopping by!
|bio||website||ve7cxz.ca||visits||member for||4 years, 4 months|
|location||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada||seen||May 1 '14 at 17:56|