chadi cortbaouiless info
|visits||member for||1 year, 3 months|
|seen||Mar 27 at 22:12|
Chadi Cortbaoui - I am a Canadian Software engineer.
I am mostly interested about web and phone apps, but like all kind of programming and self teaching in general.
I am a dedicated gym person.
Working out is the best thing you can do to your health and body... and Learning/self teaching is the best thing you can do to your brain.
Beside that i play guitar and have advanced cooking skills.
I gotta admit, i never knew how genuine and helpful programmers are until i started using stack overflow on a daily basis... Helping others is an eminent skill that is missing nowadays, so all respect for the SO team!
2012/08/06: just launched a personal web project easemyday. The tool has a main purpose which is helping with your daily nutrition/health monitoring :
- Currently a list of 5807 foods with their nutrition facts are available
- It will allow you to specify your goal: lose weight, gain weight, no goal just staying healthy.
- It will allow you to calculate your daily needs (calories,protein,carbohydrates,fat etc..) using the app's built in calculator. You can manually input those values if you already know your needs.
- You just drag and drop foods and it will calculate the sum of all the nutrients related to the foods you added. It will give you recommendations on what to eat and whether you are in your goal range or not.
- This tool can be used by all people of all ages, whether they are bodybuilders, athletes or sedentary people. I use it for my daily health monitoring, diet and bodybuilding support.
- The tool is free to use, and hope it will make your life easier too.
- The tool is bilingual: English and French
- The application is currently in BETA version.
- Not developed as a phone application YET(though it should work on IPhone/android)
- As it is still BETA, if you find a bug or have any feedback, click on feedback or report bug in the footer of the page.
- Runs best in modern web browsers.
|bio||website||easemyday.com||visits||member for||1 year, 3 months|
|location||Montreal, Canada||seen||Mar 27 at 22:12|