I had this same issue about 2-3 weeks ago, with the same site coming up after running several scans with Roguekiller.
Prior to that the browsers would lock up or work very intermittently, (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, IE , Opera, ect.)
Using a web browser in a game, running a VM or Tor worked, but even Tor would lock up after an hour.
This was on Win 10 64bit, with malwarebytes (full), Sophos home and malwarebytes anti-exploit running. No Java or flash installed, Ublock origins and Noscript installed for Firefox, built in flash turned off in Edge.
Uninstalling the browsers and resetting IE, then reinstalling other browsers would work for maybe a day before the issue re occurred. (Even removing IE and using other browsers on fresh installs, same issue!)
Malwarebytes blocked connection attempts to the pc 5+ times a day while this was going on, after roguekiller picked up the hooks and reg keys, no more issues ;)
Nothing was picked up on scans (MB, Sophos, or roguekiller) until the most recent update for roguekiller however! Drove me crazy, I ended up making live cd's to boot from to surf with.
Browsers did work in safe mode btw.
I did assume that realty company had been breached or was just a fake when I saw the address as well.