The question might seem opinion based, but I wish to know who are some people who are academicians or PhD guides in the field of Information Security?
closed as too broad by Arminius, PwdRsch, S.L. Barth, schroeder♦ Nov 19 '16 at 19:35
Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
Here are a few
Dr. Ron Ross NIST Fellow
Dr. Whitfield Diffie, Cybersecurity Advisor
- Dr. Dan Geer, In-Q-Tel
- Dr. John McLean, Naval Research Laboratory
- Prof. Angela Sasse, University College London
- Prof. Fred Schneider, Cornell University
- Mr. Phil Venables, Goldman Sachs
- Prof. David Wagner, University California at Berkeley
- Dr. Jeannette Wing, Microsoft Research
- Dr. Matthew Green
- Bruce Schneier
- Eduard Karel de Jong