As the title says, I am searching for a tool, which can do the following:
- Do SSL Handshake beeing given a list of IP-Addresses
- Support SNI (in that case hostnames would be in the list, too)
- Performance (scalable on list with multiple 100 million entries, do it in less than 2 days)
- Collect and store all negotiated TLS overhead (TLS-version, TLS cipher suites, ...)
- Collect and store all X.509 certificates (e.G.: in PEM format, I also need certs from the chain)
- Support IPv4 AND IPv6
Note that I am not trying to DoS anything, it's just part of a study. I've already read about ZGrab, but the creators themselfes write:
ZGrab tends to be very unstable
, which is not quite a good add.
I welcome any recommendations!