Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) Presto/2.12.388 Version/12.15
When I try to access Github just now, the following message appears on my Opera Browser:
A page on your private intranet requests data from your computer. For security reasons, automatic access is blocked, but you may choose to continue.
- This page does not appear on other times that I've used Github.
- I am connected to the internet via local ISP on wifi over dedicated phone line
- I can access the page normally via my Sleipnir browser.
I know Opera is trying to stop me from doing something stupid.
- What does this page mean exactly?
- Why does this message appear now, and not on other times that I tried to access Github?
- Is my private data from my computer being accessed in some way? If yes then how exactly is that done?
I like my browsing to be mean and lean, and I only want to use Sleipnir in emergencies. Being unable to access Github via my normal browser is very inconvenient.