How can I find webpages using webapps using a specific framework, like you can look for apache servers with shodan. In my case the application are made with java.
You can use google (or any search engine of your choice).
Most frameworks or languages contain specific identifying characteristics:
- "powered by" footer (easy, but unlikely, especially for a language)
- specific error messages, if errors are shown (something containing
java.lang.NullPointerExceptionfor Java; most frameworks also have some specific error messages)
- meta files such as changelogs
- files that are always present such as specific CSS files (use inurl)
- some frameworks and languages set specific HTTP header for which you can search