I'm not sure if it's relevant, but the computer in question is a DELL Optiplex 3040.
OS: Windows 10
- Chrome browser auto-opens tabs that is file:// browsing, like the documents folder.
- Page will change by itself and the DVD drive opens
What I've Done:
- Reset Chrome, checked start up pages, settings, etc.
- Installed AVG, updated definitions, ran all tests. (Then uninstalled)
- Installed Kaspersky, updated definitions, ran all tests. (Still installed)
- Checked Firewall (Currently using Windows default security settings and defender)
- Checked for suspicious apps running via task manager.
- Checked for suspicious programs installed via Add/Remove Programs
Every test passed with flying colors. Is there a list of steps I can take for further action to identify the issue? I've never seen this before.