I don't know if my device has a virus, but I will describe the symptoms:
- My device suddenly reduces its performance, applications are lagging and reacting slowly while RAM is still free.
- When I am googling using the web browser, it displays an error then immediately redirects to the result, or the web browser doesn't return a result altogether.
- The ram consumption rises very fast
- Many times the audio record folder is written into. Two fake audio files appear there. Those can't be played and their size reached 4GB.
- Once, an audio file has been changed to 3gpp format without me doing it.
Are those symptoms related to any known Android virus?