I have a network of smart devices I have created, I wish to make more secure from attackers.
I have implemented a Gateway on a Data Stream Network (DSN) to allow users to access these devices and wish to secure the devices themselves so they cannot get around the gateway, e.g., Accessing the devices directly/their controllers.
- Hide these devices on a single IP address
- At least long enough to detect any attacks for example.
- Cloak the devices in the sense fakes of these devices are raised to confuse attackers.
- Hide the device perhaps on a subnet?
- How would I go about doing this?
- Does not have to be cloaking, just prevent them from being accessed directly.
- What tools would I need (hardware/software)?