I'm doing a project to my college and I have this scenario:
- Arduino (192.168.0.113): Receiving packets and send response
- My router (192.168.0.2): WPS from my gateway
- My gateway (192.168.0.1): Receive the internet and has DHCP Server
- My Attacker (192.168.0.110): Kali Linux
- My Victim (192.168.0.112): Windows 10
I have to send a packet from Victim to Arduino to blink a LED (that's OK). My Attacker make a MITM in the network (arpspoof/ettercap) and that works (I tested with a telnet connection with dsniff and shows in the screen). But I need to steals the packet directed to Arduino, to simulate problems with IoT (stole packets and change of information in clear text). I try to make a filter in ettercap, but it doesn't work.
Edited: I have to send a packet from Victim to the Arduino with information to blink a LED, but I want to steale this packet and change it to make the LED always on, for example.
So I've made a MITM and try to get that specific packet in my network, but I can't find the packet. The packet is sent by a browser from Victim to the Arduino and has a GET variable in URL that inform Arduino what it should do.