I have an Android app that allow user to post comment. However this mean spammer are able to reverse engineer the services API and create a bot to post spam message automatically.
My research results:
- Using recaptcha seems nice idea but it ruins the user experience.
- Limiting accounts per IP is not a good idea cause in Universities and companies lots of people are using the same IP.
- Limiting action per account is not also a good idea, As the user can spam using bunch of accounts.
- The best idea I have is to randomly call recaptcha, this is a little better than the fix recaptcha but needs a lot of working on my side.
- I think this is something that Hidden reCaptcha should solve in Android !
Please let me know if there is a solution for spam prevention in Android apps. Also please tell me if I'm wrong in something.