Original post has been updated and includes more details, hopefully it will be sufficient.
I'm hoping that someone here has the adequate knowledge along with suggestions as to what can be done. There are many variables in these cases but there can only be so many options given the specific circumstances. The background about this is irrelevant so I will head straight into the technical aspects. Basically I am being monitored in some way, it's very likely a high-end monitoring setup - meaning it could done by someone with ISP level of power and accessibility or someone with a lot of digital expertise. The monitoring is not done officially or legally, it's being done by an ordinary individual, this could be placed in the category of online stalking.
- I'm using the latest Windows operative system on my desktop and the latest IOS on the mobile device.
- All hardware can be ignored since I own all my digital devices myself and nobody has access to them.
- The monitoring is not locked to the LAN. I can leave my house and connect to a different network and still have my browsing traffic revealed to the stalker.
- All user-accounts and emails has been secured with new passwords and double-verification. Apart from this I'm never logged in anywhere when spending time online.
- My desktop is pretty new and was bought long after the monitoring initially stared, same deal with the replaced home router. My phone is the only device that is being actively used and is older than three years - which exceeds the monitoring period. I also have a really old laptop which spends most of it's time unplugged and the battery is not functional.
- When using the internet browsing ability on the TV consoles - which are connected to my home router, I confirmed that the traffic they generated somehow reached the stalker. Basically all outgoing traffic from my devices located in the LAN.
- I've scanned and actively protected my desktop with Norton, panda, f-secure, McAfee just to mention some of the paid software's. I have also used different tools specifically designed to find malware and spyware and nothing was found.
- I have not yet wiped my mobile phone, laptop and router by using the factory-reset along with other measures so one of the devices could potentially be infected. I have also not tried using a legitimate VPN service yet.
Given the obsessive behavior by the stalker to never quit it's reasonable to assume that the stalker has put in a lot effort to make this extensive monitoring possible.
What kind of monitoring setup is to be expected? What can I do to try and eliminate the monitoring ability except for the measures I have not yet taken?