I have added
OpenSSH 7.2p2 - Username Enumeration exploit to Metasploit, which is a python exploit. But after so, it does not detect that exploit every way I tried.
I have placed it under the directory
/.msf4/modules/exploits/linux/remote and made it executable. Then I ran the command
In my locally placed exploit-database it was under the directory
Before adding it there were 1822 exploits in Metasploit, after adding the new one it should have got increased, but it remained the same. It does not detect the new one.
I have also tried running
msfupdate, I thought updating the whole framework could change something. But its all the same.
I'm running metasploit v5.0.0-dev-39aff8d.
I have installed it from https://github.com/rapid7/metasploit-framework.git
My OS is Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
.. .. ..
Some minimum clue would mean great help. Thank you.