This question already has an answer here:
- What information can my ISP see when I visit a website? [duplicate] 4 answers
- My ISP uses deep packet inspection; what can they observe? 6 answers
- When using HTTPS, which part of domain is revealed to ISP? [duplicate] 2 answers
- Does SSL/TLS (https) hide the urls being accessed [duplicate] 6 answers
- Are URLs viewed during HTTPS transactions to one or more websites from a single IP distinguishable? 3 answers
I want to download some files from Alldebrid & Realdebrid Servers. Obviously these have https protocol for accessing & downloading files. I dont use VPN. Do my ISP know what sort of material/files/size I am downloading? Do I really need VPN even if I am downloading from such hosts like Alldebrid/Realdebrid?