I came across the following ad:
It's in Dutch, and the title seems to be a mix of autogenerated words to probably create as much of a clickbait title as possible.
The ad goes to the following page:
It is clearly some fake page and the story also seems to be autogenerated with words that attract attention.
- There is no follow up advertisement
- There are no clear links to other products
- The shop is not even working
- There is no submit button so it also doesn't seem to try to capture passwords
- I don't any weird XHR requests going off
Someone is paying 10 cent - 50 cent per click for this.
Is this a phishing site? What can be the goal for this?