I found a site where XSS is running I want to report this site because it is dangerous for others Where should I report it?


1 Answer 1


You can report to Computer Emergency Response Team or Incident Response Team of respective jurisdiction.

  • In that country? Or in the country of XSS site?
    – su3158
    Commented Oct 4, 2019 at 6:07
  • Ofcourse.. In that country where your computer is connected to your internet service provider is located. Because sometimes you may not be successful finding XSS site's country of origin. Commented Oct 4, 2019 at 6:16
  • I would first try to contact the owner / technical team of the website rather than directly reporting it to the authority.
    – Xavier59
    Commented Oct 4, 2019 at 7:58

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .