I found a site where XSS is running I want to report this site because it is dangerous for others Where should I report it?


You can report to Computer Emergency Response Team or Incident Response Team of respective jurisdiction.

  • In that country? Or in the country of XSS site? – su3158 Oct 4 '19 at 6:07
  • Ofcourse.. In that country where your computer is connected to your internet service provider is located. Because sometimes you may not be successful finding XSS site's country of origin. – user1808556 Oct 4 '19 at 6:16
  • I would first try to contact the owner / technical team of the website rather than directly reporting it to the authority. – Xavier59 Oct 4 '19 at 7:58

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.