I have an iOS app with certificate pinning to two different servers.
I want to test this certificate pinning with a MITM attack, so I did:
- Set proxy at my PC, in macos wifi settings -> advanced -> proxies -> enabled http/https proxy.
- Installed Dynamic SSL cert on simulator.
- It works, I can see https data when I open some webpage in Safari.
- Run the app. App doesn't work (because one of this two certificate pinnings did work).
- I'm unable to test the second certificate pinning.
Is it possible to disable proxying for one URL and enable for second? Make some requests go straight to desired URL, with SSL certificate at that URL?