I am looking for a review of the solution to store my Ledger Nano S BIP39 recovery phrase as well as my password manager usage. This solution is mostly based on this video.
Few points that I think require explanation
- Emergency access process for Bitwarden explained here. Essentially if I get hit by a bus, my partner will be able to request recovery and if I don't reject approval via email she will get full access to Bitwarden.
- Devices I am planning to purchase: 2 x Yubico - YubiKey 5C NFC; 1 x Apricorn ASK3-NXC-4GB
- Create backup Yubikey with identical PGP keys
- Restore of Bitwarden from Google Drive + Dropbox tested successfully.
- Are there any major flaws that you see with this approach?
- Any further improvements that can be added in terms of security and/or usability?
- Any recovery process flaws?
Many thanks in advance.