Running Windows 10 LTSC. Forwarded 445 port on the router to Windows SMB.
- My machine has no viruses in it (fresh Windows installation)
- It has been updated to the latest OS release
- I am using a secure, hard to brute force, password
How secure is my setup?
Provided that my computer has some sensitive data in it. Is there a better way to manage files on a remote computer that I'm missing?
- Is data I'm transferring encrypted? PS: heard that starting with SMB 3.0 it is, but how do I check what version I have on my current Windows installation?
- Does the latest version of Windows 10 LTSC contain any unpatched vulnerabilities that would allow privilege escalation?