Today, when my boss talking with me, he suddenly said: No you don't need to worry about it, everyday you have 3 or 4 messages with agent in Linkedin right?
I am very very surprised, because :
- I work at home.
- I don't use VPN.
- I use Linux (Ubuntu) system which installed by me.
- I login with my Chrome / Gmail account.
- I use my personal outlook.
- everytime I talk with interviewers, I use my Zoom account.
- I use myself mobile phone, my sim card.
The only thing is I daily use laptop provided by company. But as a 15 years IT engineer, I can not see how possible company can view my data. Especially he know there are 3 or 4 people I talking with everyday.
The only possible is is there any possible Linkined provide service that would send my data to our company?