Can I setup and enforce additional WiFi connection (and password) requirements on managed laptops using Windows or MacOS?
- blocking (or entirely hiding) the option to connect to open networks
- blocking (or entirely hiding) networks that use weak protocols such as WEP or WPA
- only allowing connection to WPA2/WPA3 networks if the password meets certain requirements such as minimum length, certain characters or strength, no simple passwords with repeated characters, not on password block lists?
- using allow or deny lists for access point mac addresses?
- using allow or deny lists of ssid names?