I have a case where I have a set of low compute capable processors connected to a gateway processor. I need a way of authenticating these processors to gateway processor. The main things are:
- I need to prevent some other processor from connecting to gateway processor
- I am looking at a way where after authentication, I will be using encryption so that sniffing will be impossible
- So I thought of doing authentication and then encryption
- The main challenges are computing power of the processors are very less. At at time I can send 64 bits of data only. I also need to minimize the no of data send during authentication.
- These are embedded processors