- Will the "Tor Browser" maintain a safe & anonymous internet connection over a computer's sleep/standby-and-resume cycle?
- Is it safe to assume that when the computer sleeps the (internet) connection sleeps as well? What about BIOS settings such as Wake-on-LAN?
- What happens to the connection during the steps of said cycle?
- Is there any meaningful/relevant difference in behaviour comparing Linux to Windows?
In other words,
- Is it safer to close-and-restart Tor Browser when resuming from standby?