Recently I conducted a penetration testing where I used the following text as authorization:
Penetration testing authorization
During a penetration testing is possible that:
- The performance of servers and networks is decreased.
- Lost of availability of some services.
- Access to confidential data.
- Modification of web site.
- Physical access to private zones.
- Employees suffer social engineering attacks.
I acknowledge these risks and authorize yzT to perform a penetration testing in my company.
John Doe, CEO of Some Random Company Inc.
(Signature and date)
Is this right? Or should I add another information in future jobs?