Ok lets say some one have clone my debit card here in Greece all debit cards have and stripe and chip and lets say in a way he knows my pin and all my information and he put the info on a blank card can he take my money? i repeate here in greece all banks have chip
This should probably be closed as a duplicate, but given the sheer volume of duplicates, I figured I'd list them in an answer instead of a comment (to make them fit, and for readability) for posterity:
- Bank cards - chips vs mag stripe security
- Why are chips safer than magnetic stripes?
- Why does my debit card have a stripe AND a chip?
- What are the problems that Chip card technology solve? and what are the problems EMV solve? …
- Why EMV cards cannot be cloned?
These, and many more interesting posts, can be found using the search interface in the upper right hand corner.