There is an embedded device which acts a client. It communicates to a server via POST method whenever it has any data to be transmitted to the server.
1. Acts a Client
2. Does not have any browser capability
3. Cannot be accessed by the user directly.
The data is availabe on the server if the user was to monitor.
We might be having a scenario as explained below:
- There is a main server which in turn has child servers.
- For each child server, the embedded devices will be connected
- The embedded devices connected to the child servers can be moved to other child server or main server by sending a command from the current server (change in the end points)
- So during the SSL handshake process, there will a certificate from the server coming to the device.
So the query is
Which & whose root CA certificate should be stored in the embedded device (main or child servers)