At my school we log on WiFi with a personal login. If I wanted to hide the traffic from my computer from the network administrators would it be enough for me to use a VPN service like for example PrivateInternetAccess or should I use Tor?

  • 3
    Short Answer, Yes. (Unless it's a split tunnel vpn, but anything provided by a security vpn service would not be split tunnel.)
    – TTT
    Feb 10 '15 at 20:08
  • TTT, yes an in PrivateInternetAccess is enough, or Tor? ;) Feb 10 '15 at 20:10
  • 2
    Yes, as in a correctly configured full tunnel vpn is sufficient. I don't know the specifics of those particular services.
    – TTT
    Feb 10 '15 at 20:12
  • Related question and answer
    – RoraΖ
    Feb 10 '15 at 20:14

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.