Should I get security tips from people if their own website is poorly secured and has security holes? I don't think so.
What do I do if a website uses CAPTCHAS from Google? I leave the website.
What do I do if a website uses Cloudflare? Nothing at all. Thank God these MITM/NSA/spy/garbage sites are filtered by my firewall.
Signs that a website is insecure:
- The use of Cloudflare.
- Excessive use of shortened URLs.
- The use of unnecessary cookies.
- Embedding dubious sources.
- The use of ancient encryption.
- Retarded developers who blame me if they can't validate the input properly.
Member for 7 months
121 profile views
Last seen Feb 10 at 3:42