For my current employer:
- recently started a conversion project, using Java 1.8+
- gained Automation Anywhere V10 + V11 Advanced RPA Certification .Plus V11 Masters Certification. Soon to be doing AA2019 training.
- written some C# DLLs and Test harnesses for metabots revolving around enhanced Excel manipulation and JSON parsing.
- written a VBS script to extracting multiple regex groups out of a string in one shot that Automation Anywhere V11 can utilise.
- written a Java Xpath processor for, for the Pharmacovigilance sector, that extended the capabilities of Automation Anywhere.
- used Python 3 & SqlAlchemy data conversion between two job scheduling systems for a Canadian Bank. (AutoSys and Cisco Tidal).
- developed an Ionic 3 mobile App for AutoSys Job scheduling - with some custom Java web services server-side.
Prior to this:
- I gained knowledge of Java, Spring, Hibernate, Groovy, Grails, Adobe Flex and .NET.
- Many moons ago I developed bespoke enterprise solutions on the AS/400 in Synon.
- And further back still IBM S/36 with COBOL and RPG.
I would also be interested in getting into: Rust, Go, R, React-Native.. and doing more with Docker.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Member for 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 17 at 17:59
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.