I'm a full-stack developer and avid computer hobbyist. I like working on complex mathematical systems like graphics and machine learning, and reverse engineering video games for automation.
- Rubik's Cube implementation with various solvers: https://github.com/benbotto/rubiks-cube-cracker
- Deep-Q Network that uses reinforcement learning to play Atari games: https://github.com/benbotto/bsy-dqn-atari
- Object relational mapper for Node.js, written in TypeScript: https://github.com/benbotto/formn
- An article on efficiently indexing permutations which is useful for solving combination puzzles programmatically: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/sequentially-indexing-permutations-a-linear-algorithm-for-computing-lexicographic-rank-a22220ffd6e3
- A library for manipulating arbitrary processes to aid in video game hacking: https://github.com/benbotto/ProcessManipulator