SO's 10 Commandments
- You are not the Lord our God, which have brought us wisdom.
- Thou shalt respect other peers, regardless of their reputation count.
- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image (not even Donald Knuth).
- Not take the LOGIC's name in vain.
- Remember to take a glance out of the window every 20 minutes of programming.
- Honor the first correct answer, even if you posted the same thing 1ms too late.
- Thou shalt not down vote if the question is not objectively wrong.
- Thou shalt not commit an answer before understanding the question.
- Thou shalt not steal without citing the source.
- Thou shalt not bring moral values into a rational argument.
Member for 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen Feb 10 at 21:11