Developer, using primarily OpenSource technologies.
Short list of known/used stuff
- Operating systems: Linux (Gentoo, Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu)
- Web development languages: HTML, CSS
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB, OpenLDAP
- Geographical systems: MapServer, MapScript (with Python, PHP), PostGIS
- Standard Linux/Posix tools: sed, grep, awk, ...
- Version control systems: git, svn, (sometimes used) cvs
- Professional IDEs: eclipse, emacs
- Some sysadmin skill: Apache, MySQL, Bind, Postfix, Bacula, .. but that's not my primary job
- Also, I'm doing some electronics experiments with arduino and similar stuff..
Member for 8 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 at 14:43