If I hacked a router's admin panel outside my network, is it possible to direct all devices in that network to any website I want by DNS settings? If it is possible, how?
- the devices have not cached the IP of the domain locally
- the devices are configured to use the router for DNS
- the devices can access the website you want them to go to
- the original site (Facebook, Google, a bank, etc.) does not use TLS settings that prevent this sort of tampering
- the router allows you to edit the DNS table to enter your own settings
- the router does not override your new entries from authoritative entries from another DNS server
As for how, you just create DNS entries.